Tuesday 21 April 2015

Thanks for looking in...hope I helped make you Loire Valley trip easier.


I am happy to announce that my little site www.experienceloire.com has passed the 1,000,000 visitor mark which is very satisfying considering it is the work of little old me,*only.. I am pleased that what started out as a vehicle for our holiday vacation home has developed into a place where potential visitors can get to see a little bit of what they can expect before making their journey to the Loire Valley in France.

It helps them decide where to stay ,which sites to visit and offers assistance to world travellers in getting here. I am delighted that I have played my small part in bringing visitors to Centre Val de Loire as the region is one of the most beautiful in the whole of France and of course it is now my home.

I am passionate about the area and encourage more people to come visit...especially to our area of Southern Touraine where they will get a true French country experience yet still have access to the major delights of this wonderful part of France.

At a time when maintaining a high ranking on major search engines is becoming increasingly difficult it is flattering that the site is still up there with the 'big guns' and that my content is considered interesting enough. I know that it could be a lot better, I would love to make it more interactive for example and continue to look at improvements.

I would like to thank all the people,wherever you are, for dropping in...merci beaucoup!

*Supported by my long suffering spouse.

PS...
I am currently applying the same enthusiasm into my current project www.about-paris.com  but find it equally frustrating that my lack of skills make it a slow process.

No comments:

Post a Comment